Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Last Thursday Mel from live wire  media came to talk to us about marketing and promotion.
we learnt:
- we need to think about what our buyers want -research your target market. 
- we need to think carefully about what our product is and what it is called.
-  we need to advertise using language everyone will understand.
- you need to decide who your target market is.
- make sure your product is original/unique/better than others.
- look at your competing market and find what they have that is better than yours.

⇩    For market day my product is telephone wire bracelets.


Our target market are kids.

 Action plan
Step 1. get the materials to make them.
Step 2. make a prototype
Step 3. show my target market my prototype. Ask them: how much would you pay for them what size and colour would you like.
Step 4. make more telephone bracelets.
Step 5. design my packaging. Make sure I explain what makes my product unique. It is home made with recycled material.
                                                      Step 6. Make a poster to advertise my telephone bracelets and how
                                                      much they cost. Make sure I include lots of information about my
                                                      product and use convincing language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment