Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Cross hatching face

Cross Hatching picture and blog post.
Walt: draw cross hatching
 picture and good blog post
This is a cross hatching picture that
 I did, it's supposed to look like a guy came
 across a cave with a  face chiselled into stone.
 Here's a link for the video
How to do:
First draw a cave, then draw a face and
 a small person. Next draw the lines 
across the face and in the cave. Then do all the cross
hatching on the face and in the cave. 

Hope you like it, next time I think I’ll try to do better shading.
What sort of art do you like doing?

3 comments:

  1. Wow so pretty you are such a good artist sahara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your art it looks cool with the outside done with a black marker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your art keep it up Sahara.

    ReplyDelete